1. The maximum number of passengers allowed is 24.
2. £100 deposit is payable on all bookings. All deposits are taken via credit/debit card.
The balance is payable with cash or card on the day of the hire.
2b. No glasses can be brought onto the vehicles. Every trip is supplied with polycarbonate glasses and champagne flutes.
We only supply clean glasses on the outwards trip (not return).
2c. On return trips we will not allow individual passengers to return and "wait" on the bus until the agreed collection time.
3. The full balance must paid in full to the driver or crew upon collection by cash or card (strictly no cheque's).
The organiser must stay with the driver while he counts the money (to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings).
4. The deposit is strictly non-refundable or transferable if the customer cancels at any time.
The full balance will be owed to Rockstar Party Bus if the customer cancels with less than 7 days notice prior to the event.
Court action will be taken after a "letter before action" is sent.
If Rockstar Party Bus has to cancel for any reason then the deposit may be used against a future booking or we may decide to refund in full
(This will be at the discretion of Rockstar Party Bus)
5. Upon completing the booking form and paying deposit to secure the booking you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed here.
6. Alcohol is allowed on the bus. You can bring your own on board. We do not sell alcohol.
Alcohol or any other possessions cannot be left on the bus in-between a drop off and a pick up (other jobs may be booked in) unless agreed upon booking.
7. No smoking on the bus (this will result in loss of deposit and termination of the journey).
8. No illegal drugs on the bus (this will result in loss of deposit and termination of journey).
9. Food is not allowed on the bus.
10. No party poppers or confetti are allowed on the bus (due to clean up time). Balloons, banners, flags etc are usually allowed on the bus with prior agreement as long as they are secured without damaging the bus and are removed prior to departing.
11. The price quoted is always based on 1 pick up point and 1 drop off point at each end and upon return.
Extra drop offs can be added but must be agreed before booking as a charge may be added (please note - the coach will only use main roads and bus routes).
12. Rockstar Party Bus cannot be held responsible for any belongings left on the vehicle.
13. Any bad behaviour, extreme drunkenness, abuse to the bus, each other, the public or the driver could result in the termination of the journey and the full deposit may be forfeited.
14. Rockstar Party Bus cannot be held responsible for liquid spills upon clothing while the vehicle is in motion.
15. All passengers must be seated when the vehicle is in motion and the seat belts must be worn by law if available.
Rockstar Party Bus is not responsible for any injuries to passengers who do not abide by these rules.
**The driver cannot be responsible for passengers not wearing a seat belt - The supervising adult is responsible for under 14s to wear the seat belts **
16. The organiser is responsible for making everyone in their group aware of the full terms and conditions of the booking.
17. The organiser must make the driver aware if anybody in their group does not want their picture taken or published on our website or social media platforms.
18. The organiser must inform the driver if anyone in their group suffers from asthma or does not want the use the disco lighting/strobe lights/smoke machines.
19. The organiser must inform upon booking the amount of luggage space required.
20. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the bus if we believe a person is unfit to travel (heavily intoxicated etc)
21. Alcohol is not to be consumed on the bus by anyone aged under 18. It is the organisers responsibility to ensure this.
We can supply non alcoholic drinks to under 18s. If the driver believes a person under age is consuming alcohol he may terminate the journey with no refund issued.
22. In the case of extreme weather conditions and your journey is not able to begin a full refund of your deposit will be paid, alternatively another date is agreed.
23. A charge may occur if any damage is caused to the bus.
See below for a list of our charges:
Remote control loss or damage will be charged at £40.
Each glass missing will be charged at £5.
Sick Clean up fee will be charged at £50.
The clean up of confetti or party poppers will be charged at £20.
Any major damage to the vehicle will be charged and the organiser will be pursued for the full payment of the parts and repair costs.
If the payment is not paid immediately then the organiser will be taken to court. CCTV IS IN OPERATION.
For late boarding's a charge of £50 will be made for every 15 minutes) unless Rockstar Party Bus has a hire immediately following your hire in which case we may cut down the time you have on the bus if this is possible. (This is to avoid any disruption to our other customers).
Rockstar Party Bus will have sole discretion if there will be an additional charge made or the time cut short.
It is the booker's responsibility to book the bus pick up times to avoid charges/ traffic delays etc.
We will not be held responsible for missed boardings due to traffic or bad planning.
We try to be fair and these guidelines have been introduced for the benefit of ourselves and all of our customers.
There may be several jobs booked in and your actions could effect other jobs hence we have to follow these conditions.
24. In the unlikely event of a break down a percentage of the balance will be refunded or we may look to provide alternative transport to get you to your venue.
This will be at the discretion of Rockstar Party Bus.
25. If our own party buses are not available for any reason then we will try and replace our vehicle with another company's party bus (for the same price we quoted).
26. All efforts are made to be on time for every job, although Rockstar Party Bus cannot be held responsible for adverse weather conditions or road traffic conditions which may cause a delay on our arrival. We will let you know if we are going to be late via text or a call.
27. 1-2 hour cruises begin from the agreed pick up time. If the passengers are late boarding this time will start from the agreed pick up time.
If, however the bus is late you will still get the full 1-2 hour's on the bus e.g 9:10pm - 10:10pm for a 1hr cruise.
28. Under 16s must be accompanied by at least 1 responsible adult who is also responsible for under 14s to wear a seatbelt where fitted. Please advise of passenger age upon booking.
29. Any equipment used during the journey must be presented back to the driver at the end i.e karaoke mic, song book, remote control etc.
Any item not returned will incur a fee.
30. A drivers rest break may be required during your journey due to the vehicles tachograph regulations but Rockstar Party Bus will make every effort to make you aware of this before the journey begins.
31. Please ensure that all glasses are returned to the correct holders and it would be appreciated if any litter could be collected and disposed of in the refuse bin on board.
The bus should be left in the same state it arrived in.
32. The organiser is responsible for ensuring that their party boards the bus at the agreed time.
33. Rockstar Party Bus has the right to supply another of our vehicles with the same capacity or more for any bookings.
We can also use another vehicle for return trips.
34. There is no age limit on the bus, however as the buses have inwards facing seats Rockstar Party Bus would prefer a stationary hire for kids under age 14.
The supervising adult is responsible for under 14s to wear seat belts while the bus is in motion. The booker must advise Rockstar Party Bus of a suitable parking area.
35. If the customer requires a stationary it is the person bookings responsibility to advise a suitable place to park up.
If they decide to be parked up in a street or close to other property it is the bookers responsibility to ensure that neighbours are OK with this due to the noise level.
36. LOST PROPERTY. The driver will hand in lost property within 24hrs. This can be collected at a suitable time, date and location for both parties.
We have the rights to dispose of perishable goods within 48 hours. We will dispose of general items after 1 month if not collected.